Monday, November 30, 2009

CYBER MONDAY!


Like many Etsy sellers, I'm involved in the Cyber Monday sale by offering free lip balms with purchase. In addition, I had to take a silly photo of myself holding my product for an Etsy promotional. Boy did I feel like an idiot, and my daughter certainly thought I was a dork as she snapped one goofy expression after another. But if it helps my sales, well...so be it! I'll be a fool then. haha My sale details are posted in my Etsy shop.

The KC Etsy team, of which I'm a member, is also sponsoring a Cyber Monday sale. Details are on our blog. KC Etsy Team's Blog

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, the less said about the photo the better! If it improves sales then it's worth it.

    Scents of Occasion Handmade Natural Soap

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a fairly new etsy seller. the cyber monday sale sounds exciting! what does it entail?

    -lei
    http://theleidy.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cyber sale was a team effort of the KC Etsy team. We all decided to run sales in our shops and then worked at promoting/advertising the sales! :)

    ReplyDelete